General Terms:1. Lupil law Firm is no way, directly or indirectly responsible for the advice and assistance provided by the Lawyers. We are an independent third party enablers who have built a platform where the clients can communicate with, and if the need be, meet the Lawyers. Lupil law Firm has no control over the Services provided by the Lawyer. Lupil law Firm will not be responsible incase of any issues/discrepancies with the Services provided by the Lawyer. 2. Lupil law Firm has full rights to publish the free advice provided to their clients on their portal and in any external communication for public knowledge sharing. However, in none of the published content the user details will be displayed. Incase you wish any of your questions and their respective answers ‘not’ to be published, please use any of the other services’ options i.e. Paid Email Support, Telephonic Assistance, Meet Lawyer and / or Video call Consultation. 3. Lupil law Firm has multiple Lawyers for the same service vertical / sub vertical categories and there might be instances wherein a similar question has been answered in two different ways by the Lawyer(s). Lupil law Firm takes no liability towards these different opinions and answers of the Lawyers and encourages you to take another opinion from ‘your’ Lawyer / alternately decide which opinion to go ahead with based on merits and logical conclusions.
1. Using the Lupil law Firm websiteAll users must be eighteen years or older. In the case of minor Consumers (under eighteen (18) years), a parent or guardian must accept this Agreement and guide all consultations under the services offered. The User takes full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate. Lupil law Firm shall make no effort to validate any information provided by the Consumer for use in Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We with an intention to provide the best service possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed. Use of Lupil law Firm Services requires basic familiarity with the Internet, related payment services and general security practices. The Consumer is expected to possess the necessary internet-usage skills and knowledge to avail Lupil law Firm Services.
2. How does it work?If you choose to submit a Free Question on Lupil law Firm, you will not be charged any fees; however, Free Questions may be delayed before processing. Also, any answers you receive from Lawyers to Free Questions will not involve any Lawyer-client relationship and will be publicly displayed and viewable by all Users. You cannot choose the Lawyer that’ll answer the Free Question submitted by you – this is decided by the system automatically. The Lawyer may choose NOT to answer your question with or without assigning a reason for the same. You will be intimated in such cases via email and / or phone. Our Lawyers might be unavailable at times owing to existing questions lined up with them, and we will not be accepting free questions during such times. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause, and request you to try submitting a question after a while or opt for a Paid Service, wherein you can even choose the Lawyer who answers your Question. If you choose to opt a Paid Service at Lupil law Firm, you will be charged a fee. The fee paid by you is paid to the Lawyer and is a payment by which you compensate the Lawyer for the time spent in providing you with services in a limited-scope Lawyer-client relationship. The fee is also intended in part to cover Lupil law Firm's costs in processing your online booking, maintaining, administering and operating the website.This limited Lawyer-client relationship is discussed more fully under point no. 29. The fee paid towards paid consultation is only towards the scope defined under the services offered for that particular booking and post the consultation, you may or may not engage the Lawyer directly towards any further services you wish to avail from the respective Lawyer. Lupil law Firm is no way, directly or indirectly responsible for the advice and assistance provided by the Lawyers. Though listing on Lupil law Firm may increase the exposure and accessibility of a Lawyer, we are not an advertising portal where businesses are listed on a priority driven by the fees paid. Our search and sort functionality is purely driven by the user entered information and the built-in algorithm. WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
3. Independence of LawyersThe opinions, statements, answers (collectively “consultation”) provided by the Lawyers via Lupil law Firm are solely the individual and independent opinions and statements of such individuals and do not reflect the opinions of Lupil law Firm, its affiliates or any other organizations or institutions to which such Lawyer or such specialist or professional is affiliated or provides services. Lupil law Firm does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, Lawyers, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Lupil law Firm or by a licensee of Lupil law Firm. The inclusion of professionals and specialists on Lupil law Firm or in any professional directory on Lupil law Firm does not imply recommendation or endorsement of such professional nor is such information intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any professional contained therein. Such information is provided on an "as-is" basis and Lupil law Firm disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. You agree that you understand that the Lawyers who participate in the Lupil law Firm are not employed by or agents of Lupil law Firm. Although Lupil law Firm does require Lawyers to provide basic information about themselves to Lupil law Firm (for example, information about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed, information about areas in which they practice and consider themselves competent and knowledgeable), and although Lupil law Firm does rely upon and pass on this information to Users for their use, Lupil law Firm does not separately verify this information and makes no representations as to the qualifications of any Lawyers. No listing of any Lawyer on this site, and no information of any kind or answers provided by any Lawyer, constitutes an endorsement, recommendation or referral of any Lawyer. Lawyers do not provide any compensation or make any payment to Lupil law Firm in order to become Lawyer of Lupil law Firm or in order to answer any questions by Users on Lupil law Firm. In connection with their participation on Lupil law Firm, Lawyers do make certain representations and warranties regarding the information they provide about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed to practice their profession and in good standing. Nevertheless, you are encouraged to investigate or perform your own due diligence concerning the Lawyers and their qualifications. No representation is made that the quality of the professional services to be performed is greater than the quality of professional services performed by other Lawyers. We urge all potential clients to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any Lawyer being considered.
5. Scope of ServicesLupil law Firm (the owners and the employee staff of the Site) and third-party professionals who offer services through the Site accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services achieved through the use of the Site. Lupil law Firm does not guarantee that a web-based consultation, over-phone consultation or in-person / video consultation is the appropriate course of treatment / solution for your particular problem.
7. Supplementary CommunicationLupil law Firm may send you newsletters and other information regarding common related topics or preventive care messages containing specific services’ related information, links to other related websites and specific questions related to your Lupil law Firm Record. Additionally, Lupil law Firm makes available self-care informational services that provide general, and specific services’ information. These communications and resources are not comprehensive and do not include complete potential information pertaining to the subject matter. These are solely meant for general, educational and informational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for user-specific query / problem evaluation or construed, directly or indirectly as the practice of that particular service or dispensing of that particular service by Lupil law Firm. The information contained in these communications and resources is compiled from a variety of sources and may or may not be authored by Lupil law Firm. Lupil law Firm makes no warranty with respect to the content of these materials or the information contained therein. We are not responsible for anything outside of Lupil law Firm. Now or in the future, the Content and Services may link you to other web sites or information, software, data, or other contents, on or off the Internet. These other sites or and contents are not Lupil law Firm, and the information there is outside of our control. We do not control, endorse, or review the content of these sites, and we are not responsible for such content.
9. Etiquette and PrivacyThe resources of Lupil law Firm should not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or Lupil law Firm. All messages transmitted via Lupil law Firm should correctly identify the sender. The Consumer should never alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or while posting any information. Lupil law Firm has zero-tolerance for unsolicited bulk email, unsolicited posting to news groups, marketing gimmicks/spam/scams in community resources, or other illegal activities. The Consumer shall not infringe upon the rights of others, spam, propagate computer worms or viruses, use a false identity, attempt to gain unauthorized entry to any site or network, infringe trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. The Consumer further agrees to comply with Indian export laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the World Wide Web. The Consumer agrees to indemnify and hold Lupil law Firm harmless for any and all acts found or suspected to be in violation hereof. The Consumer’s account will be terminated for any of the above infractions. The Consumer shall not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Lupil law Firm, its partners, or those accessed through or with their product, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access. Lupil law Firm reserves the right to terminate any account which doesn’t follow our Terms and Conditions.
11. Payment, Cancellation & Refund PolicyPayment Policy All fee has to be paid upfront before availing any paid service at Lupil law Firm. Cancellation Policy In the event of cancellation of any paid consultation for which payment has been successfully made and a confirmation number has been generated, and the consultation has not been concluded due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason(s) we must be notified of the same in writing – by an email at contact@Lupil law Firm. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive your email. Cancellation can be requested no later than 24 hours before final delivery time / Appointment time. Our Customer Service team will contact you within 7 business days and in cases where the Lawyer has not delivered the booked consultation, we will return your money within 15 business days from the day the request for Cancellation was received. Please note that there will be a nominal deduction (20%) in the amount refunded, payable towards online payment processing. The refund will be processed directly in your Bank / Credit Card account that was used to make the payment. Refund Policy In the event your request for consultation is accepted but post-payment due to unexpected and extenuating circumstances, your request for consultation is rejected or cancelled; You will be given an option of opting for another request for consultation OR will be offered a complete refund, if you so desire. The refund will be credited to your account within 15 working days. In case your credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally over-charged, please notify Lupil law Firm of the same at the earliest. Lupil law Firm will refund the outstanding amount to your Payment Account within 15 working days. In the reverse scenario, if the transaction amount during payment of the fee happens to be less than the actual fee amount, Lupil law Firm will debit the outstanding amount from your Payment Account and notify you of the same. It is mandatory for the users to maintain unique Transaction ID numbers, which would be provided at the time of placing a request. This number would be required to address any problems, if any. In the majority of cases, there is NO other situation under which Lupil law Firm will provide a refund, except for the condition expressly mentioned above under Refund Policy. In exceptional circumstances, the Lupil law Firm team will work with you to reach a mutually acceptable solution. Lupil law Firm intends to be objective, fair and reasonable in resolving such situations in order to maintain a positive and harmonious relationship with consumers. The maximum refund amount claimable from Lupil law Firm cannot exceed the amount paid by the user at Lupil law Firm for availing the Lawyer's service(s). No refund in any case whatsoever can be claimed from Lupil law Firm for the amount paid to the Lawyer directly by the user. Please note that there will be a nominal deduction (20%) in the amount refunded, payable towards online payment processing. The refund will be processed directly in your Bank / Credit Card account that was used to make the payment.
12. Suspension due to non-compliance with AgreementLupil law Firm will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for your payment. However, Lupil law Firm shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances: If you have not provided accurate details including contact information (user’s email and/or phone number), username and Payment account information. If the transaction for payment doesn’t go through with your bank due to (including but not limited) insufficient funds, fraudulent access, failure of processing the request by our Affiliate merchants or your bank. If circumstances beyond the control of Lupil law Firm (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction. If you don’t respond to requests of more information (if needed) by the Lawyers to make a consultation. We would intimate you the needful via email and/or phone and/or as a message in your Lupil law Firm account. If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of Lupil law Firm.
13. DisclaimersYou acknowledge that your use of the Lupil law Firm Services is solely at your own risk, and that you assume full responsibility for all risks associated therewith. To the extent that any of the Content included on Lupil law Firm is provided by third party content providers or other users, we have no editorial control or responsibility of such content appearing on Lupil law Firm. All information, products or services contained on or provided through this website are provided "as is", without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Lupil law Firm and its Affiliates hereby disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, appropriateness, title, non-infringement and freedom from virus strains. Third-party content may appear on this Site or may be accessible via links from this Site. We shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by us nor does it reflect our beliefs. The Site may contain 'hyperlinks' to websites neither owned nor controlled by us and we are not responsible for, and, unless otherwise noted specifically, make no representations or endorsements with respect to these sites or with respect to any service or product associated with these sites. By including these hyperlinks, we do not mean to state or imply that we sponsor, are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, service mark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the hyperlinks. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Lupil law Firm and its affiliates make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the Lupil law Firm products and services provided hereunder. Lupil law Firm makes no representations or warranties about the satisfaction of government regulations. Lupil law Firm will take all necessary precautions to protect itself against failure of our hardware and our software. The Consumer acknowledges and agrees that temporary interruptions in service may occur, and that Lupil law Firm shall have no liability for any claim, cost, charge, loss or expense arising from or relating to use of the Services. Lupil law Firm makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. The Consumer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of failure, restoration of service may take several days. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part of it) with or without notice. In the event of a modification or discontinuance, all information submitted by you and others may be lost. You agree to keep a permanent record of all information provided to us, and you agree that all information submitted to us is at your sole risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Site including without limitation messages and other communications. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. We may (but are not obligated to) make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. In no event shall we be liable for any such errors or defects.
14. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN 'AS-IS/AS-AVAILABLE' BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AS TO THE RESULTS YOU MAY ACHIEVE ON ACCOUNT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AS TO THE RESULTS YOU MAY ACHIEVE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP YOU ELECT TO CREATE WITH Lawyer / PROFESSIONAL, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER Lupil law Firm NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY Lawyer / PROFESSIONAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY Lawyer / PROFESSIONAL’s ABILITY TO OBTAIN A FAVORABLE RESULT FOR YOU. WE DO NOT GUARANTY THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AND WE DO NOT GUARANTY IN ANY SERVICES OR GOODS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OR GOOD WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
15. Limitation of LiabilityYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) INVALID DESTINATIONS, TRANSMISSION ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (v) YOUR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REQUESTED THROUGH THE SITE OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT ARE WE LIABLE TO YOU FOR AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICES IN QUESTION, IF ANY.
16. Exclusions And LimitationsSOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THE SECTIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. IndemnificationYou shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Lupil law Firm, its affiliates harmless from all demands, liabilities, claims and expenses, including Lawyer's fees, fees of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation, infringement by you or someone else using the service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the Service(s) provided. When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your agreement and may result in deactivation of your service(s) with immediate effect. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Lupil law Firm including (it’s Affiliates) or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing Lupil law Firm Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Lupil law Firm Services, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Lupil law Firm records, programs or services. This paragraph shall apply to all content and functionality of Lupil law Firm Services. Notwithstanding the above, the Consumer's exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount, which the Consumer paid directly to Lupil law Firm for the service in question. Such limitations shall apply to Lupil law Firm total liability, including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, communications failure, theft of destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. In no event shall Lupil law Firm nor any of its affiliates be liable for any direct damages in excess of the purchase price for the product. In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Lupil law Firm nor any of its affiliates be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this website or any service offered through this website or any material or information contained in, accessed through, or products purchased on this website, even if an authorized representative of Lupil law Firm is advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. To the extent certain jurisdictions restrict any of the above limitations of liability; such limitations shall not apply in such jurisdictions to the extent of such restrictions.
18. Third Party ProtectionThe indemnification and disclaimers provisions set forth above are for the benefit of Lupil law Firm and its affiliates. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you, the Consumer on its own behalf.
20. Right to Operational FunctionalityLupil law Firm reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of our Services. We may, among other things withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of our Services. By using the Site, you do not acquire any rights to the Site other than the limited license to use the Site that can be terminated in accordance with this section. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site, and remove and discard any Content within the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, non-payment, for lack of use, or if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. We may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
22. NoticeLupil law Firm may provide notice to you- the Consumer, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you during registration, by a general notice on the Lupil law Firm Web site. You may give notice to Lupil law Firm at any time via email to contact@Lupil law Firm
24. Waiver and Sever ability of TermsOur failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
25. Lawyer / Professional Ethics NoticeIf you are Lawyer / Professional, participating in any aspect of this Site, you acknowledge that rules of professional conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such rules. The rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of your respective profession, and misrepresentations of fact. We disclaim all responsibility for your compliance with these rules. The section titles in this agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
26. PrivacyLupil law Firm does its best to protect your privacy with respect to information not otherwise disclosed by you in questions submitted to Lupil law Firm. In connection with the submission of Free Questions and Paid Consultations, we only require, and we encourage you to only provide, the minimum amount of personal identifying information necessary to process a question. All of your personal information provided to Lupil law Firm, including email addresses, is concealed from all other Users of Lupil law Firm and is never published as part of the Lupil law Firm public database. Only the Lupil law Firm administrators have access, for purposes of site administration only, to this information. Lupil law Firm will not disclose this information to third parties without your permission, except in the following circumstances: (i) to protect ourselves from liability, or (ii) to respond to legal process or to otherwise comply with the law. With respect to certain information supplied by you, as explained further below, there will be a need for disclosure to Lawyers / Professionals when you have booked a paid consultation. Whether other information submitted to Lupil law Firm by you, such as the contents of the Question itself, will be publicly disclosed will vary as between Free Questions and Paid Consultations: Free Questions & Answers. After a Free Question is answered, the Free Question and its answer are automatically posted to the Lupil law Firm public database. The contents of these Free Questions and their answers are visible to all Users of Lupil law Firm and to Lawyers / Professionals. Thus, Free Questions and answers to them are neither confidential nor privileged in any way. Although the contents of the Free Questions and their Answers are visible, the names and identifying information of the User who submitted the Free Question will not be visible to all Users of Lupil law Firm and Lawyers / Professionals. Of course, you must understand that, because the Lupil law Firm Answers public database is public, you may lose some privacy by posting Free Questions and their corresponding answers. Your view of the facts, or the way you frame a question, may well reveal something about your thinking about a problem that you may not want others to know. It's your choice. Paid Consultations. Unlike a Free Question, when a Paid Consultation is booked, the contents of the details shared by you while booking the Paid Consultation are kept private and are not visible to all Users of Lupil law Firm or to non-concerned Lawyers / Professionals. Because Users booking Paid Consultations will be entering into a limited-scope Lawyer / Professional-client representation with Lawyer / Professional, before Lawyer / Professional can enter into this relationship, the Lawyer / Professional must first determine that there are no conflicts of interest (for example, conflicts of interest between the User and another client or former client of the Lawyer / Professional). In order to accomplish this, the Lawyer / Professional must be supplied with the full name and, if provided, the contact details of the User. Similarly, Lupil law Firm administrators will have access to this information in order to ensure that it is properly transmitted to Lawyers / Professionals and for the purpose of getting your question answered. In booking a Paid Consultation, you are giving permission to Lupil law Firm to transmit this information to Lawyers / Professionals and to provide access to this information to Lupil law Firm administrators for this purpose. You understand that if Lupil law Firm has reason to believe that non-compliance of its Terms and Conditions has occurred, its administrators may review the communications between a User and the Lawyer / Professional to confirm whether such parties are in compliance. Lupil law Firm expressly agrees with respect to Paid Consultations to respect and protect the confidentiality of any confidential client information or Lawyer / Professional-client privileged information contained in the information you share while booking your Paid Consultation and in the opinion / answer provided by Lawyer / Professional. Other than as indicated above, we will not disclose this information to third parties without your permission except to respond to a legal process or comply with the law.
27. No Responsibility for PostsLupil law Firm does not review or approve the questions or answers submitted to Lupil law Firm. The views expressed therein are those of the posting Users and Lawyers / Professionals and do not necessarily reflect those of Lupil law Firm. Lupil law Firm assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, competence or completeness of any of the information or advice in the posts. Use the advice and information provided at your own risk.
28. Ownership of ContentBy submitting a Free Question to Lupil law Firm, you understand and agree that your question and any answer provided by Lawyer / Professional will become part of the Lupil law Firm public database and the sole property of Lupil law Firm. Thus, as to all Free Questions and any answers, you agree that, without any compensation to you, Lupil law Firm will own all rights to the submitted questions and answers (including any intellectual property and moral rights) and will have the sole unrestricted right to use, reproduce, edit, modify, sell, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the submitted content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in the content.
29. Use of Lupil law Firm - No Lawyer-Client Relationship Other than for Paid ConsultationsUnless you enter into an agreement to book a Paid Consultation and into a specific limited-scope Lawyer client relationship with a Lawyer Member, you understand and agree that any other use of Lupil law Firm does not in any way create or establish a Lawyer-client relationship between you and any Lawyer Member. You should recognize that the free portions of Lupil law Firm (including past questions and answers such as the Lupil law Firm Free Questions and answers database, and articles posted on the site) are provided for your information to help you understand some of your legal rights. These materials should not be relied on as legal advice and reading and reviewing them is not a substitute for direct consultation with a Lawyer about a specific legal problem. Free Questions - No Lawyer-Client Relationship You understand and agree that submitting a Free Question to Lupil law Firm or receiving an answer to a Free Question posted on Lupil law Firm does not in any way create or establish a Lawyer-client relationship between you and any Lawyer Member, or between you and Lupil law Firm. The information and answers provided in response to Free Questions is intended to be generic legal information, not legal advice, and is based upon the very limited information provided you in a Free Question. Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. If you are represented by a Lawyer, that Lawyer is the best person to give you advice about a case or legal matter. Under no circumstances should the information obtained on this site be used to make decisions about the quality of representation by a lawyer or about the proper course of a legal matter. Paid Consultations - Limited Lawyer-Client Relationship If you have any apprehension or concern about entering into the Representation Agreement or Advice Agreement, you should not book a Paid Consultation. Limited Lawyer – Client Relationship: Users who book a Paid Consultation will enter into a Limited Lawyer-Client Representation Agreement (the "Representation Agreement") with the responding Lawyer. This Representation Agreement establishes Lawyer-client relationship between the User and the Lawyer that is limited in both scope and duration. The scope of the Lawyer-client relationship under the Representation Agreement extends only to addressing the issue for which the particular Paid Consultation is booked, relieving the Lawyer of any duty to further investigate, follow-up, take any other action, or represent the User in any further way. The answer by the Lawyer shall be query centric based on limited knowledge of facts provided by you in your question. The duration of the Lawyer-client relationship under the Representation Agreement is also limited, and the representation ends as soon as the Lawyer provides the consultation. You must understand that there are, of course, some issues that are too complicated for a Lawyer to address appropriately and completely through a limited-scope representation of the type provided by Lupil law Firm for Paid Consulations. If Lawyer determines, in the Lawyer’s sole discretion, that a Paid Consultation simply cannot be addressed in the context of a limited scope representation, then you will be notified and your full amount paid for that consultation will be refunded.
Last Updated on February 5th, 2018